This is based of the history of TARPG. Info may have some holes in it.
v0.1 is the first release for TARPG. It isn't a full release, nor is it the largest.
- First release for Minecraft 1.4.5
v0.2 introduced a few things, and tweaked a few things. Not too much.
- New Scorpion Model and Texture
- Added Wraith
- Vampire Tweaks
- Now attack Villagers
- Harder to find
- New items
- Ghastly Bow
- Ghastly Essence
- The Blade of Drath Ammo
- It leeches life from the target when shot from The Blade of Drath
- The Blade of Poison now poisons target
- Blade of Drath now works properly
v0.3 "The Tweak Update"Edit
v0.3 was the first update to include only tweaks. Nothing new was introduced in v0.3.
- Fixed the Ghastly Bow
- No longer crashes your game
- Ghastly Bow now has 100 uses
- Blade of Drath now has 100 uses
- Wraith now have a custom sound
- Scorpions will always drop 1 Scorpion Eye and sometimes a Poison Sac
- Vampires may drop a single blood bottle.
- Wraiths may drop a single ghastly essence
- The Blade of Drath Ammo now called Bloody Flesh
- Vampires now spawn max once in a chunk
- Life Steal ability now visible
As of yet, v0.4 is the largest update for TARPG. Some features may be forgotten.
- Custom creative tabs for TARPG items
- Blade of Drath now has 500 durability
- Wraiths now have 3 textures
- Wraiths are now named properly in-game
- Scorpions and Vampires now take fall damage
- Added Jungle Golem
- Added Jungle Javelin
- Do not use it! It will crash your game and corrupt your world!
- Added recipe for the Ghastly Bow
- Fixed Wraith Model
- Ghastly Essence retextured
v0.4_01 is made mainly to fix the critical bug where the Javelin crashes your game and corrupts your world.
- Fixed bug where Javelin crashes your game and corrupts your world.
- Javelins now have sounds